- Consists of an attractive pack of a 24 DVD’s set which includes 267 telecasted episodes of the serial in a lucid, storytelling format
- This appealing DVD collection is available all over India in an affordable price of Rs 3999 / – only
- One can even get it home delivered in a very short time by ordering it through ecommerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon & Infibeam
Ultra Group launched a 24 set DVD collection of “Mahabharat”- A Mythological Magnum Opus based on Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. Mahabharat was produced, marketed & telecasted on a scale and grandeur never before seen on Indian Television.
It was telecasted on 16th September 2013 from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm in Star Plus channel. The show ran until 16th August 2014. It was an instant success from its very first episode itself & enjoyed a high TRP rating throughout its tenure.
Produced by Swastik Productions, it starred Saurabh Raj Jain as Krishna, Shaheer Sheikh as Arjun, Pooja Sharma as Draupadi, Arpit Ranka as Duryodhan, Aham Sharma as Karna and many others.
It has been amended in a very lucid story telling format, wherein every episode is continued by the other as its logical extension. This easy to watch, uninterrupted format makes it effortless for viewers to follow the entire journey seamlessly. To simplify it more the entire content is supported by English subtitles. The pack also contains a complimentary Bhagwadgita and 3D fridge magnet.
- 23.6 million people watched the 1st episode of Mahabharat
- It was among the best shows launched across Hindi GECs in the year 2013.
- One of the most expensive shows in the history of Indian Television
- It won numerous awards and accolades, it also won the Best Drama in the Star Guild Awards 2013.
- Mahabharat went on to become one of the most popular shows internationally.
Ultra Media & Entertainment Pvt Ltd is an entertainment conglomerate and a pioneer in providing home video solutions globally since the past 35 years. It always has been in forefront in providing entertainment of various genres to the worldwide audience. Be it mythology, history, drama, comedy, thriller, action etc, Ultra has brought them to your drawing room now since decades through its robust distribution network. Continuing its tradition of re living the rich, historical, mythological and well known Indian TV serials, Ultra in the past have successfully launched Ramayan, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev – Season 1 and 2, Jai Hanuman, The Sword of Tipu Sultan, Malgudi Days and many more globally.